Imerys Graphite & Carbon is the world leader in high-tech, high performance solutions based on specialized graphite and carbons. Imerys Graphite & Carbon produces and markets a large variety of synthetic and natural graphite powders, conductive carbon blacks and water-based dispersions of consistent high quality.
Imerys Graphite & Carbon is a member of Imerys, the world leader in mineral specialties for industry.
For our HR Team based in Bodio & Bironico (Ticino, Switzerland) we are looking for a
HR ASSISTANT (1-year fixed term contract)
- Ensure payroll preparation by providing relevant data (unpaid leave, seniority, etc.)
- Maintain the accuracy of HR systems data through monthly checks
- Handle times and absences management
- Handle work and living permits for foreign employees in line with the local legislation
- Prepare work contracts
- Manage the onboarding process for new employees
- Prepare internal reports, such as headcount reports and statistics
- Update the personnel folders
- Management of day by day HR Administration activities providing certificates, declarations and other documents upon personnel needs and requests
- Contact with social insurances for illnesses, accidents, army services, maternity leaves, etc.
- Ensure the application of local laws/company procedures for work environment/safety
- Keep updated the internal training & development records
- Recognized qualification in office administration, Swiss HR Assistant Certificate would be considered a plus.
- Previous experience in HR preferably in an industrial environment, with knowledge of Swiss Labor law
- Fluency in Italian and English mandatory
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent abilities to prioritize and manage high workload flow
- Problem-solving attitude along with great autonomy mind-set
- Strong sense of confidentiality
- Good G-Suite package knowledge
- Good HR SAP system knowledge
- Knowledge of Workday would be beneficial
- Keen to improve and constantly update HR competencies
We offer 1-year fixed term contract in an attractive and dynamic working atmosphere in a truly multicultural and multinational environment together with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Applications should be submitted at the following link: